Michael phelps calorie intake per day
: Burn more calorie
s on treadmill
Michael Phelps Calorie Intake Per Day
- Michael Fred Phelps (born June 30, 1985) is an American swimmer who has, overall, won 16 Olympic medals—six gold and two bronze at Athens in 2004, and eight gold at Beijing in 2008.
- Michael Phelps may refer to: *Michael Phelps, swimmer *Michael E. Phelps, co-developer of Positron emission tomography *Mike Phelps, basketball player
- a measure of the amount of energy derived from food. Requirements vary with sex, age, size and environmental factors. One of the measures having a bearing on health.
- (of a person) Working during the day as opposed to at night
- some point or period in time; "it should arrive any day now"; "after that day she never trusted him again"; "those were the days"; "these days it is not unusual"
- Carried out during the day as opposed to the evening or at night
- time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis; "two days later they left"; "they put on two performances every day"; "there are 30,000 passengers per day"
- a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance; "Mother's Day"
Michael Phelps, right, and Garrett Weber-Gale, both of the U.S., react after winning the men's 4X 100-meter freestyle relay swimming event on day three of the 2008 Beijing Olympics in Beijing, China, on Monday, Aug. 11, 2008.
Michael Phelps answers questions from sports journalists - a small crowd compared with the media crush that
would follow him today.
Similar posts: low fat french onion soup recipe calories sushi healthy low carb calories counter chart plain bagel with cream cheese calories low calorie filling food calculate calories from carbohydrates
- (月) 02:14:51|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/08/01(火) 09:28:35 |
- [ Edit ]