Low carb dinner recipes
- Calories burned for exercise.
Low Carb Dinner Recipes
- Low-carbohydrate diets or low-carb diets are dietary programs that restrict carbohydrate consumption usually for weight control or for the treatment of obesity. Foods high in digestible carbohydrates (e.g.
- Low in carbohydrates
- Low-carb jerky products are those containing 3 grams of carbohydrates or less per serving size. The Jerky.com homepage features a section of products that fall into this category.
- (recipe) directions for making something
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- A medical prescription
- (The Recipe) The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- The main meal of the day, taken either around midday or in the evening
- A formal evening meal, typically one in honor of a person or event
- the main meal of the day served in the evening or at midday; "dinner will be at 8"; "on Sundays they had a large dinner when they returned from church"
- Dinner is a 2002 play by the British dramatist Moira Buffini. It premiered at the Royal National Theatre, London on 18 October 2002.
- a party of people assembled to have dinner together; "guests should never be late to a dinner party"
Tonight's Dinner (recipe included)
(from the cookbook of Fran McCullough, The Low-Carb Cookbook)
For anyone on the Low-Carb diet or not, this is a very good cookbook and I highly recommend it. I've tried many recipes
in it and they are all wonderful. I'm not even on the diet (but I should be!) and I use it all the time.
1 pound large shrimp, pelled and deveined
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons butter
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne), optional
Salt and ground black pepper
1/4 cup tequila
4 cups romaine lettuce sliced in ribbons
1 avacado, pitted, peeled, and diced
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves, optional
Protein: 23.9G Fat: 15G Carbohydrates: 5.5G
Put the shrimp in a bowl and pour lime juice over; mix well. In a wide nonstick skillet, melt the butter. When it's foaming, add the minced pepper and garlic and cook for 2 minutes over medium heat. Add the shrimp and lime juice and the cayenne and cook about 4 more minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and start to curl. Add salt and pepper to taste, then pour in the tequila. Cook for 3 minutes more or until the liquid is reduced to a little sauce.
Serve the shrimp on a bed of romaine ribbons, decorated with the avacado and sprinkled with cilantro.
Enjoy! Let me know how
you liked it!
ninacucina.com - Tomatoes Caprese
Gluten-free, dairy-free stuffed tomatoes that
Similar posts: calories in chocolate donut how to lose weight in 1 weeks beaumont weight loss program cet weight loss products how much calories should i eat to gain weight chinese weight loss products meal replacement shakes weight loss weight loss summer camps hair and weight loss
- (月) 02:16:42|
- Category: None